2. PUTTING FINGERLINGS INTO PONDS:
2.1 Select ﬁngerlings:
- Select uniform ﬁngerlings with strong swimming and eating capabilities.
- Fingerlings are checked for antibiotics residue and other banned chemical residue.
2.2 Transportation the ﬁngerlings:
- Fingerlings are transported by special boats, no normal boats are used, which transport grown-up ﬁsh, and ﬁngerlings.
- Quantity of ﬁngerlings per boat must be governed to avoid damaging them
- During transportation, the water inside the boat must be changed every 6 hours.
2.3 Putting fingerlings into the ponds:
- First put ﬁngerlings into a small area surrounded by nets inside the pond containing salt water.
- Reject the weak ﬁngerlings that are not swimming.
- Maximum density 40pcs/ square meter